PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it's good enough for Brighton, Michigan, it's good enough for PM.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/18318880/detail.html

Starting immediately, any member that's deemed annoying by the moderation staff is subject to a fine up to $500.

This is a subjective ruling and there will be no appeals.:banana::usa:

If the member doesn't have the funds to pay the fine, we will lien property until the fines are paid in full.

Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Z said:
If it's good enough for Brighton, Michigan, it's good enough for PM.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/18318880/detail.html

Starting immediately, any member that's deemed annoying by the moderation staff is subject to a fine up to $500.

This is a subjective ruling and there will be no appeals.:banana::usa:

If the member doesn't have the funds to pay the fine, we will lien property until the fines are paid in full.

Happy Holidays.

LMAO!!!! WOW!:lol:

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stunt-ur said:
LMAO!!!! WOW!:lol:

I find the overuse of the acronym "LMAO" annoying. That will be $50 please.

Zachmotox179 said:
haha thats rediculous

I find misspelled words annoying. The correct spelling is "ridiculous" Your fine is $100.

crf124??? said:
hey Z why didnt you find this last night? could have used it!!! LOL

Ohhhh, you were good until you used "LOL" in your post. $50 for you as well.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pimpindahoes said:
uh oh. im screwed.

Uh what? Annoying! $50

Another $50 for the screen name since you don't get ass like a toilet seat. It's actually an oxymoron more then annoying. We'll give you a reprieve on the second helping.

rider34 said:
now shouldnt this be in the off topic section? :eek:

No capitalization at the start of the sentence. I find your opinion annoying. $100

We'll have enough to buy a Corvette by the 25th...

·
Registered
170 Posts

Anyone else?[/quote]

wow whos trying to make some money tonight? 50 here 100 there.... how can i get a job like that!! :lol: (how much for the smiley face)

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chasetheface123 said:
haha well i better not go downstate with my bike. or just not downstate in genral :rolleyes:

"roll-eyes" smiley = annoying. $150

dirtbkr188 said:

Tim earns $50 from the fine pool for enlightening the thread.

crf124??? said:

Anyone else?
wow whos trying to make some money tonight? 50 here 100 there.... how can i get a job like that!! :lol: (how much for the smiley face)[/quote]

No capitalization twice! = annoying. $50X2 or $100.

·
Registered
458 Posts
:lame::buttkick::spank::alcoholic::haha::scared::twak::pokey::eek2::thumbsdown::bsflag::firedevil::bs2::hitwithrock::261::chairshot::rippedhand:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Lawyers will have a hay day with this one.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HI-TECH HORSEPOWER said:
:lame::buttkick::spank::alcoholic::haha::scared::twak::pokey::eek2::thumbsdown::bsflag::firedevil::bs2::hitwithrock::261::chairshot::rippedhand:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Lawyers will have a hay day with this one.

Annoying overuse of smileys. $500!

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SUZUKIRM12594 said:
Sikkkkk, Sweeet, LOL, LMAO, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :) :( :mad: :confused: ;) :D :rolleyes::x:eek::cool: :) :!: :lol: mvkfxlzbo zikjbvdikxfjmtji,hvitmdsgivjgnppi,jvdgfmbdjfigbtgv!!!

No fine can deter your annoyance. I'll just go ahead and ban you.:p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts