PlanetMinis Forums banner

Brighton, MI and Planetminis

1K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  moto234 
#1 ·
If it's good enough for Brighton, Michigan, it's good enough for PM.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/18318880/detail.html

Starting immediately, any member that's deemed annoying by the moderation staff is subject to a fine up to $500.

This is a subjective ruling and there will be no appeals.:banana::usa:

If the member doesn't have the funds to pay the fine, we will lien property until the fines are paid in full.

Happy Holidays.

#2 ·
Z said:

Starting immediately, any member that's deemed annoying by the moderation staff is subject to a fine up to $500.

If the member doesn't have the funds to pay the fine, we will lien property until the fines are paid in full.

Happy Holidays.

LMAO!!!! WOW!:lol:

#5 ·
stunt-ur said:
LMAO!!!! WOW!:lol:

I find the overuse of the acronym "LMAO" annoying. That will be $50 please.

Zachmotox179 said:
haha thats rediculous

I find misspelled words annoying. The correct spelling is "ridiculous" Your fine is $100.

crf124??? said:
hey Z why didnt you find this last night? could have used it!!! LOL

Ohhhh, you were good until you used "LOL" in your post. $50 for you as well.

Anyone else?

#9 ·
Pimpindahoes said:
uh oh. im screwed.

Uh what? Annoying! $50

Another $50 for the screen name since you don't get ass like a toilet seat. It's actually an oxymoron more then annoying. We'll give you a reprieve on the second helping.

rider34 said:
now shouldnt this be in the off topic section? :eek:

No capitalization at the start of the sentence. I find your opinion annoying. $100

We'll have enough to buy a Corvette by the 25th...

#13 ·
chasetheface123 said:
haha well i better not go downstate with my bike. or just not downstate in genral :rolleyes:

"roll-eyes" smiley = annoying. $150

dirtbkr188 said:

Tim earns $50 from the fine pool for enlightening the thread.

crf124??? said:
Ohhhh, you were good until you used "LOL" in your post. $50 for you as well.

Anyone else?
wow whos trying to make some money tonight? 50 here 100 there.... how can i get a job like that!! :lol: (how much for the smiley face)[/quote]

No capitalization twice! = annoying. $50X2 or $100.

#15 ·
:lame::buttkick::spank::alcoholic::haha::scared::twak::pokey::eek2::thumbsdown::bsflag::firedevil::bs2::hitwithrock::261::chairshot::rippedhand:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Lawyers will have a hay day with this one.

#16 ·
HI-TECH HORSEPOWER said:
:lame::buttkick::spank::alcoholic::haha::scared::twak::pokey::eek2::thumbsdown::bsflag::firedevil::bs2::hitwithrock::261::chairshot::rippedhand:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Lawyers will have a hay day with this one.

Annoying overuse of smileys. $500!

#22 ·
Z said:

Happy Holidays.

The 8th amendment states, no excessive fines. It's in our amendments (number 1) to have a freedom of speech, and if your speech is annoying, so be it. It's also in our rights (amendment number 1) to petition this new law in planetminins.

#23 ·
Z said:
wow whos trying to make some money tonight? 50 here 100 there.... how can i get a job like that!! :lol: (how much for the smiley face)

No capitalization twice! = annoying. $50X2 or $100.

No capitalization at the beggining. No after the "s" in who's. No coma after here, and before 100. Once again, no capitalization in the beggining. You did not capitalize I. Finally, you use two exclamation points at the end of a sentence. Your fines equal the maximum $500. Thank you. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.