PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is actually a Brand-X Mini. I have barely used this bike. It just sits in my garage. I think I have ridden it maybe 10 times.

This bike has a special upgraded frame with a box welded reinforced upper frame (THIS THING WILL NOT BEND). If you are going to be jumping this is a must, or the frame will bend the first time you hit a jump, without a doubt.

Bike has front and rear disk brakes, long travel front suspension, adjustable fast ace rear shock, +2" aluminum rear swingarm, Kenda tires, Mikuni 26mm carburetor, and brand new plastics and One Industries Famous Graphics Kit.

This bike has been very well cared for, bearings always greased, chain lubed regularly and oil changed after almost every ride. You will not be disappointed.

Asking $600.00 OBO Located in Novato California, (north of San Francisco)415-302-3646

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have not ridden a klx 110, i know the dimmensions are a little different this bike has a 10" and 12" wheel combo and the klx is 12" AND 14" this bike sits a little taller than a stock klx, and I would assume it has a little more oomph cause of the 3 valve head.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.