PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
I think you should pass on that and get a TB one...better quality...if you are talking about the 50cal/brand x minis that comes with the manual clutch cover, stay away...the cover is a pos and it will crack on the underside

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
I buy their stuff for the box it comes in so I can have shipping boxes to ship out my stuff......and it helps the economy by paying fedex/ups/usps to deliver 50cal/brand x crap to me

·
Registered
491 Posts
doopsx3 said:
I buy their stuff for the box it comes in so I can have shipping boxes to ship out my stuff......and it helps the economy by paying fedex/ups/usps to deliver 50cal/brand x crap to me

hahahaha, that pretty much sums it up. save up the cash and buy a tb clutch. i've actually seen some used tb manual clutch kits on pm for that same price.

·
Registered
423 Posts
the main problem with the BXM kit is the shift shaft on certain set ups but ahpminis has the replacement which is still cheaper then the tb kit.

Ahp Minis

for peace of mind its best to get the takegawa econo maunal clutch not saying the tb kit is bad just takegawa is top notch.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Minibikaa said:
hahahaha, that pretty much sums it up. save up the cash and buy a tb clutch. i've actually seen some used tb manual clutch kits on pm for that same price.
they have some high quality shipping boxes

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
brand x / 50 caliber = total krap.

save your oney up till you can buy good quality parts to avoid have to spend twice as much to replace total krap

·
Registered
139 Posts
I bought one and the shaft was broke and the welds were bad they wouldn't replace it with out my card number they keep say that they never got my emails,after i left bad feedback then they findly called

·
Registered
598 Posts
Get the Daytona one on ebay. There's a ebay seller by the name of mcrbr(*whispering* it's Red Baron) that sells them at a very discounted price from time to time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts