PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a BRAND NEW Sdg speed mini this is my first pitbike and im a bigger guy so im jus not cut out to ride one. The bike has less than 5 hours on it i basically rode it around the yard a couple times and took it to my buddys track and did a couple laps. The bike is perfect and has alot of power for a stock bike, starts first kick, and has had only 2 tanks of high octane gas through it. I hate to sell this bike because i know im losing alot of money but it has to be done. Im not sure how i can put pictures on but if you are interested then give me your email and i will get you the pictures that way.

I would like to get $1800 cash...May do trade on chevy or ford truck........... Contact me if interested

·
Registered
546 Posts
Its hard to get that kind of money for those 2004 speed minis.....alotta people on here know about the recall and defect on that exact model...i know back in 2004 they were priced at 2500 but these days ive seen brand new never ridden go for 400...its sad i bought 10 of them from sdg for a total of 5k.....and didnt make any profit when i resold them...due to the defective countershafts...good luck with the sale....try craigslist

1 - 2 of 2 Posts