PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new M1-A6 iShock still in the box. Had a little order error before Vegas and have 1 extra. The list price on this shock is $449 Tucker Rocky Part number is 97-0314. If interested call / text me 352-455-4029 or email [email protected] If you respond through PM only my response may be delayed. I would like to sell this by weeks end so please make offers if interested.

M1-A6 iShock

CRF/XR 50 / KLX/DRZ 110 / CRF70 / TT-R50 / TT-R90

Key Features

•Externally adjustable nitrogen pressure

•Adjustable spring preload

•Adjustable rebound damping

•Adjustable high speed compression damping

•Adjustable low speed compression damping

•12mm hard chrome plated chromoly shaft

•Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum body

•Japanese NOK brand seals

•Spherical bearings at mounting points

•Chrome silicone progressive rate spring

•Completely tunable and rebuildable

•100% satisfaction guarantee

•Lifetime warranty

Description

THE M1-A6 iSHOCK WAS DEVELOPED TO BE THE ABSOLUTE BEST PIT BIKE SHOCK IN EXISTENCE.

With the use of iShock's exclusive ABT Technology ™ , the M1-A6 iShock becomes the most versatile and externally adjustable pit bike shock made. The all new A nti- B ottoming T echnology allows for an external adjustment of the reservoir volume which computer data acquisition riding tests, and good old fashion seat of the pants testing, have proved the versatility to actually tune in more bottoming resistance where necessary or increase plushness when desired.

The M1-A6 iShock ™ also features externally adjustable nitrogen pressure, spring preload, rebound damping and both high and low speed compression damping, That's six way adjustability! For durability the M1-A6 uses only the best quality materials from certified suppliers which include a 12mm hard chrome plated chromoly shaft, aircraft grade 6061 aluminum bodies, and the same NOK brand seals from Japan that are found in factory race team suspension. Performance is enhanced with the use of high quality stainless spherical bearings at the mounting points and a high quality chrome silicone progressive rate spring that will out perform any straight rate or multiple spring design.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts