PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling my practicly brand new 2007 crf250r never seen dirt only ridden on the street it has 45 minutes on the motor i didnt like the feel of the hondas and i just got 2 new yahmahas so i need to sell this and my kawi. it has brand new plastics and graphics spark arresters new bars new grips the bike just sits in my garage im asking $3,500 cash and its yours. bike looks like its off the showroom floor starts up first kick. the left side casing is scrachted becuase i fell wheeling it but thats about it.

pm me if your interested or email me [email protected] if you want my number pm me and ill give it to you im located in woodland hills ca.

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rider34 said:
how come the left case is scratched up and the rear fender flap has been bent if its brand new haha?
becuase it hit the ground on the streeeettt and the flapp becuase it was sitting on the tire when i took off the sub frame to get to the carb.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.