PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All this stuff is brand new and never in or on a bike. The oil cooler and transmission is in the box and sealed. The Quick shift kit is still in package but opened slightly to get direction out and transmission shaft was not in a sealed bow just a bubble wrap sleeve. Email me for photo's. Can't post them now for some reason. Will post later if I can.

CHP Billet 9310 Transmission shaft for your KLX/DRZ. Manufactured from 9310 High Nickel base Super Alloy, used in Helicopters, Z06 Corvette and Viper performance transmissions. Case hardened and precision ground to exacting tolerances, delivering a yield strength of 146 KPSI, 8 times stronger than the stock material. $150 shipped

CHP Quick shift kit for your KLX/DRZ. This kit reduces the shift throw by 50% thus reducing your shift arm movement in half and give you that big bike feel. Comes complete with your new shift spindle as well as a new heat treated shift stop pin. $40 Shipped

Takegawa Close Ratio 4-Speed transmission. improved reliability of your transmission with the replacement of the stock input shaft with a high quality Japanese input shaft and precision cut gears. Stock transmission 4-speed: 1st-3.272, 2nd-1.937, 3rd-1.350, 4th-1.043 Takegawa 4-speed: 1st-2.623, 2nd-1.937, 3rd- 1.437, 4th- 1.300 $260 Shipped

Two Bros. Oil Cooler Kit KLX110/DRZ110 $340 Shipped

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude, you need to chill out! First of all I am not going to answer you in PM and then back on the forum I have other stuff to do with my life. Second of all this part cost $60 brand new plus shipping. I sold it to you for $40 shipped to your house. You only sent me $36.25 and said you would get me the rest. A minute after your partial payment you want to know where your part is. Instead of crying over $3.75 I still sent it out the next day USPS and told you that 3 times. It cost me $6.50 to ship it to you shorted me $3.75 so I made a whopping $29 for this part for my buddy. Plus I had to reply to PM after PM about this part. You paid me on the 15th, I sent it on the 16th and told you it was coming USPS that day, they told me 6-7 business days, today would be 5.

Oh, and I did communicate more then once but did't know I had to show everyone out in the forum. Thought PM was fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.