PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What brake do i need to order from you to use the Cr85 front caliper and YZF front mater cylinder? I found a caliper and master for a good price but not sure what line will work. Will the stock brake line on my GPX front end work? Thanks.

· Registered
5,278 Posts
blackzrx said:
What brake do i need to order from you to use the Cr85 front caliper and YZF front mater cylinder? I found a caliper and master for a good price but not sure what line will work. Will the stock brake line on my GPX front end work? Thanks.

Your GPX uses a different style of fitting for the Master cylinder. THe YZ master uses a Banjo fitting and your GPX i believe is a screw on fitting which will not work with the YZ style master cylinders.

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So which brake line do I need to look for? I am ordering my CR85 caliper and Yzf master today or tomorrow. Do you make the correct line I need? I will order both the line and caliper bracket this week from you.

· Registered
5,278 Posts
blackzrx said:
So which brake line do I need to look for? I am ordering my CR85 caliper and Yzf master today or tomorrow. Do you make the correct line I need? I will order both the line and caliper bracket this week from you.

The CR85 master cylinder mounts the brake line from behind instead of being mounted on the front which the brake line kinda gets in the way of the mini bike bars,, that is why we don't use that master. The CR85 front brake line might work but I don't know what the length on that brake line is for sure but it should work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.