PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my chain threw off and locked up in the side cover and locked up the front sprocket. and now its alll fucked up. i took off the side cover on the other side and the tumblers or whatever they are called were laying in the bottom of the case.anyone else ever have this happen or am i the first??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no chain guide or anything... i should prolly have one. well my frame is modified to have a bigger shock and the swingarm is pitch is pretty drastic. but if your in the normal riding position, then the chain is right where it needs to be other wise its loose. one of my friends thought it would be funny to do burn outs in my driveway and now he has a heafty bill. yeah i already split her open and fortunatly only two gears have been striped out and they are on their way here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow guys thanks for the help... it took me a long time to figure out the parts i needed, but i got them and did a rebuild yesterday. if anyone has any bottom or top end questions, just ask me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.