PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last price drop on everything i want them gone tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE... I HAVE NOT GOTTEN BOXES YET BUT IF INTERESTED I WILL GET BOXES AND SHIPPING SUPPLIES ONCE I'M PAID. I SHIP GROUND AT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE, AND I AM QUICK TO SEND ITEMS OUT! PAYPAL ONLY!!!

STOCK 2001 XR50 SEAT 15.00 SHIPPED (NO RIPS OR TEARS)

STOCK 2001 XR50 PLASTICS (WILL THROW IN 2 NUMBER PLATES REFER TO PICTURES) FOR 15.00 SHIPPED PLEASE NOTE FRONT FENDER IS OFF A CRF MODEL UNSURE OF YEAR

STOCK 2001 SHOCK 10.00 SHIPPED

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NEWSCHOOL said:
hey scotty. take the top aluminum plate off the forks and re attach the fast 50s bar clamps to it. dont seporate them or no one will buy it.

Thanks for the heads up... I was just going through my parts bin and didn't know what should be seperated from what.. when taking pictures... I will make sure whoever buys the bars gets the plate attached with them. Thanks for the heads up dood.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aloha450x said:
is this what i need to get a big bar kit? building a budget stunt 50. thanks

Bars are always a great addition to any stocker bike... if you are stunting I would reccomend bars, stunt pegs, and a tall seat for starters. Only reason I am selling these are because I have 2 sets and only one bike.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
60.00 shipped for the forks.... I need to know LATEST! tomorrow morning by 7am or they go to my local buddy Rob! Keep in mind I was originally asking 100.00 shipped.... These forks are in mint condition not bent, ready to go on your stocker!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.