PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of these things? They make a 125 pit/dirt bike. Their motor is something I have not seen before. Does anyone know who makes it? Here is a link. I have rode this bike and it hauls a$$!!! I guess part of it is that it has the a-style swinger, which isnt as much of a tourqe robbing setup as a mono, but it really goes. It revs and revs and then revs some more. It is def faster than the gpx in a friends b-2, although gearing could have something to do with it. I would like to know what brand motor this thing is. It has electric start and will not start in gear. Thanks.

http://www.xxx-motorsports.com/125cc-hz125-p-100.html

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice!!

We just rode our bikes last night and we hammered on them pretty hard off of jumps and some rough terrain, and no probs. But i dont think he cased anything too hard. I really hate their suspension, but his motor rips. Do you guys know what kind of engine it is?

22 Posts
ya i have had my BMS for about two years and have rode the living crap out of it i can even keep up with my dad's RCM....i have a couple mods.The reality is it is a good bike after a suspension upgrde and etc. i broke a swingarm twice on the bike but to be true the second swing arm i broke was a two bros. so it could just be my riding.........

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
They are made by Skyteam, I have imported a few of them and dumped them for cheap, cause they were weak.

22 Posts
Every thing from venom is a bunch of bull you will never get proper service or parts from them and the are all liars,i hope they burn and die a horrible death,on the other hand i am speaking from first hand experiance because my father is the best mechanic they ever had at the lasvegas shop,the boreem are still good bikes though....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone ever heard of these things? They make a 125 pit/dirt bike. Their motor is something I have not seen before. Does anyone know who makes it? Here is a link. I have rode this bike and it hauls a$$!!! I guess part of it is that it has the a-style swinger, which isnt as much of a tourqe robbing setup as a mono, but it really goes. It revs and revs and then revs some more. It is def faster than the gpx in a friends b-2, although gearing could have something to do with it. I would like to know what brand motor this thing is. It has electric start and will not start in gear. Thanks.

I own a 2020 pro premium with 14front and 12back beefed up with a 18T on the front and the stock 41T on back. I still dont use first gear and am getting almost 60mph. Have put well over 500 miles on it. I bored out the swing arm on the frame and put a larger bolt and new bearings to accommodate, since it had a pencil for a jesus bolt, bent one then snapped the next before i did the operation. Its not electric start and you can kick it in gear if your agile enough to get on it while it launches forward, bump starts easy too. Running a nibbi racing carb 26mm. And a racing cdi box, with a triple prong racing plug. I love the bike. A few things i would change up to make it a stronger bike but in all it fast!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.