PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
You can drill the number plate and zip tie the plate to the fork legs....I used some strong velcro on the fork legs near the top and the number plate stays.......these are a couple ideas that will work......someone else may have a cleaner more easier method......

·
Registered
769 Posts
bombshells

I dont think what I did was any easier but it works. I drilled the top clamp and threaded it, I then took the number plate mounting bracket that came with a old set of Joker clamps and used it..... And when are some fork gaurds coming for the bombshells!!!!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
i would say make ur own, i personally don;t like the looks of the fork gaurds there comin out with. i was going to make my own but the kid i bought my bombshells off of gave me some custom ones he already made from kx80 fork gaurds. looks way better.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Re: bombshells

mike224 said:
I dont think what I did was any easier but it works. I drilled the top clamp and threaded it, I then took the number plate mounting bracket that came with a old set of Joker clamps and used it..... And when are some fork gaurds coming for the bombshells!!!!!!

you wouldn't happen to know the size of the bolt that screws into the front of the joker clamps to hold the number plate holder on ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.