PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i got bombshells today, i was wondering what parts do i need to use from the stock forks and are they adjustable up and down cause it looks like you can loosen some allen key headed bolts and slide em up, thanks

·
Registered
248 Posts
All you need is the bearings,just pull the stem nut and throw the steering head bearings on the bombshells(and some new grease)Yes you can slide the forks up or down in the triple clamps a little bit depending on how u like the bike to handle.....slide um up for quicker steering...down for more stability...

·
Registered
461 Posts
u need ur stock rim, or after market one, and new bars, throttle, cable (maybe). thats it. and yes u can loosen the triple clamp bolts and move the fork legs up or down. the travel isnt adjustabel tho. u need to change the internal rods to change the travel.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks alot guys , i got em on, looks like i need a swing arm bad :eek: , won't be a few weeks till i ride it anyways cause im getting my motor worked at prc , thank for all the help lata

six

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.