PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have bombshells (gen 3?) and i need some pads and fancy getting a wavy disk, but i dont know what make of brakes are on the forks as i have read that thay come with hope, magura or others!!.

pics below please help :D

thanks

paul

·
Registered
461 Posts
look at ur 2nd pic and tell me what it says right on the caliper....

BOMBSHELL..... cantact bombshell direct and tell them wut uve got and what u need...and two bros has the wave rotors..

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi

i know it says bombshell on the brake itself but is it not just another companys brake rebadged as bombshell?? as i live in the uk it would be a lot better if i could just order some parts from a mtb shop over here

·
Registered
129 Posts
Your better off just calling Bombshell direct. I went through the same thing. I was trying to get brake pads from Sano for the gen2 bombshells and they kept sending me brake pads for the gen 3. I do not know what kind you have but you could also try calling Devon at Holeshot. He has been really helpful in the past. Keep me posted I would like to know too. I have acquired one of those brake calipers myself. But as for a wave rotor I am running a 8 inch setup and I bought it at the Mt. Bike shop. I beleive it is a Hope wave rotor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.