PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new to the sight but not new to minis. I thought I would post one of my favorite fifties and see what you guys think.
Started out as a 92 Z50 with an 86 tank. We went through and detabed everything found some 10” wheels with WW, an ugly obnoxious exhaust, and the TB 88cc kit then powder coated everything including the tank with a sparkling black metalflake.
We cut the center out of a stock sprocket and welded a bigger rear sprocket to may it super fun to do wheelies and the rear hand brake makes it easy to not squid out. The old chain was welded together for a jockey shift with the piston out of my leaf blower as topper. The factory piston was also fitted the side stand to extend it to compensate for the larger wheels. You guys may think it’s silly but it turns heads wherever it goes. From the custom seat to the middle finger taillight and the Budweiser pony can headlight it makes me happy. If you guys think it maybe worthy of pitbike of the month I will take some more pictures in detail.
Thanks and I love the site!
CMB

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a Beautiful build man! I'd love to see loads more pics, got some great ideas going on.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts