PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know if this brand bike is any good. it is a 125cc manual clutch BMS brand

never heard of them , a guy is selling one so want to know if they are any good ??

or what about the roketa 125x are they any good to??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cant find any info on this BMS bike , any help would be great . or maybe i am in the wrong forum for this bike?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
If you can't find any info and have never heard of it, it is probably junk. The rocketa ones are garbage also. But if you can get it for dirt cheap, might as well ride it till it breaks

·
Registered
359 Posts
kingpin123 said:
cant find any info on this BMS bike , any help would be great . or maybe i am in the wrong forum for this bike?

try searching boreem motor sports.theie e.start pit bike engines are the same as the extreme with the clutch mounted on the tranny.they were actually pretty good when around but at the time, everybody had their head up pitsters azz

·
Registered
2 Posts
does anybody know if this brand bike is any good. it is a 125cc manual clutch BMS brand

never heard of them , a guy is selling one so want to know if they are any good ??

or what about the roketa 125x are they any good to??
I own one. Its got over 500 miles on it and all ive done is change oil and put nibbi carb and racing cdi 18T 41T hauls ass. Kinda got a 2 stroker powerband in 3rd. I can put at 10mph in 3rd then open it up and its like 👋 bye bye! Bored out the rear swing on the fram and put bigger jesus bolt. Since i bent stock one amd snapped the replacement. Now i trust it!! But i can do 60mph and frequent 70 mile trips on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.