PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the list of dates for races, and practice at Blue Diamond. Open practice Wed. and Thursday nights, call the track for additional info @ 302-834-5867

5/12 race

5/19 practice

6/2 practice

6/9 race

6/16 practice

6/23 race

6/30 practice

7/7 race

7/14 practice

7/21 race

7/28 practice

8/4 race

8/11 practice

8/25 practice

9/1 race

9/15 race

9/22 practice

10/6 practice

10/13 race

10/20 practice

10/27 race

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bt260 said:
how is this place? I'm headed down this weekend, never made it down on the Budd's National weekend. Anyone know how strict they are on wearing moto boots?

Come down and have fun, as long as you have work boots you will be fine. Some guys do race in vans sneeks. We let some stuff slide.

·
Registered
678 Posts
jcpitbikes said:
Come down and have fun, as long as you have work boots you will be fine. Some guys do race in vans sneeks. We let some stuff slide.

I'll be there tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it. Boots make it tough for me, it's a compensation thing because I have a messed up knee, I need the added mobility in my ankle to compensate for the reduced mobility of my knee

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hopefully we will get a good turnout tonight. I know alot of guys are away on vacation. The good thing is, after this we should start getting a full house again, kids are back in school, and vacations are over. Hope to see everyone there tonight, perfect day for a race.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I was there, but unfortunately the only other person was the guy I rode there with! But I want to say that the guys at Blue Diamond were awesome. They felt bad we had come so far and they let us ride anyway. Pretty nice of them. The track's fun and when I asked if there was a race going on the weekend of the des Nations at Budd's they said they hadn't thought about it but it now sounds like a viable option. It sounded like they might try to put something together for the Friday before the des Nation if they could get any interest in it. I know I'd be there....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yup, we are going to try running a Friday race again. It seems we had the best turnout on Friday night. So we are going to drop a Friday race in and see what happens, I kinda thought last night was going to be bad, it's the most traveled holiday of any. Oh well, once Allan decides on what Friday, I will post it up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.