PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Dam, Is that all you r gonna offer on sale for The holidays/cyber Monday? No disrespect meant, but I guess I was just hoping there would be some deals on more things than just some beanies, beer koozies, googles, etc. I am trying to finish up my Mid size pit bike build in the next month so I was hoping to get some good cyber Monday deals on pit bike parts (still need an engine, crf110 plastics, gas tank, exhaust, some bling parts, etc)... And I have ordered from u in the past and I am a satisfied customer, so that's the only reason I am bringing this up.:cool:
Wow. Hopefully you don't have your email from PM attached to your account with TBolt... Vince is a great guy and supporting vendor here. No need to voice your opinion publicly. I bet an email or PM around exactly what you are looking for may get you some assistance or savings if worded correctly. Let's be "thankful" for a US parts source available for minis.

-HFM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.