PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first year in pitbikes pretty much. Do any companies do any deals on these days?

·
Vendor
10,568 Posts
The pit bike scene is exactly the greatest market anymore so don't be upset when they don't offer killer deals like Walmart, just be happy we still have shops loyal to the pit bike scene.
Thanks Man
You ROCK !!
Were doing the best we can

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Dam, Is that all you r gonna offer on sale for The holidays/cyber Monday? No disrespect meant, but I guess I was just hoping there would be some deals on more things than just some beanies, beer koozies, googles, etc. I am trying to finish up my Mid size pit bike build in the next month so I was hoping to get some good cyber Monday deals on pit bike parts (still need an engine, crf110 plastics, gas tank, exhaust, some bling parts, etc)... And I have ordered from u in the past and I am a satisfied customer, so that's the only reason I am bringing this up.:cool:
Wow. Hopefully you don't have your email from PM attached to your account with TBolt... Vince is a great guy and supporting vendor here. No need to voice your opinion publicly. I bet an email or PM around exactly what you are looking for may get you some assistance or savings if worded correctly. Let's be "thankful" for a US parts source available for minis.

-HFM

·
Registered
52 Posts
Edit: I am sorry I retread what I wrote and realized what I said came off wrong. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with tboltusa so thanks for supporting the mini scene and providing se deals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.