PlanetMinis Forums banner

A style RB(Billetware) and +4 OR BBR superpro old swingarm and Elka?

• A-style frame and +4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BBR superpro, old style swinger, Elka

Votes: 0 0.0%

Billetware cradle and +4 or used old BBR Superpro?

824 views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  AngryDirtbikers17 
#1 ·
Hey all, what would you buy if you could choose from:

-New Billetware(or Red baron) cradle frame and +4 swingarm(price about 800USD) (Shock I have Fox float now)

-or used BBR Superpro with old swingarm and Elka? (for 700)

The problem is, that Billetware now dont produce these frames and who knows when they will start again. So maybe I will get RB frame...

It will go together with MZ forks and possible Fox float I have now...

Please try to write the reason why you choose the first or second combo...

See less See more
#4 ·
the new red barron with the mx style swing arm all i here about and when u see them for sale used the mx style swing arm there gone before u can even ask a question about them

i have the red barron frame but a style swing arm with a 4 inch swinger and i love it alot

idk i say red barron mx style with the fox podioum

#9 ·
The cradle alone makes the bike handle a lot better by not letting the motor "swing" as much. The cradle will also help gaurd against stripping footpeg bolts or cases. Get an elka for the A-style and your set, the mono with no linkage doesnt feel any better than the A-style on these little bikes to me.

And im sure there is a mailorder that has some in stock, also try the sano frames as they are the same.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.