PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! my name is Andrea and I have been into motocross for the last 10 years but have never rode until I found someone to be with that actually wanted to take me with them to ride. I know alot about the sport just not much about the bikes themselves. My boyfriend would be on this site for 24 hours a day if I would let him so as much as I wanna throw something at the back of his head to get his attention I figured, if you cant beat em you might as well join em, right? so im hoping to learn more about the bikes and parts that make them so BA from this site.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Juice Box said:
Im so excited you joined i knew it was a matter of time haha! Your going to kick some booooty sat cant wait!!

Yeah colin you better beware! im gonna kick your ass! haha jk! Im way excited about it though. And I think I had no choice but to join, thats the only way I can communicate with Dave.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
sibo said:
Always good to see more girls getting into it!:cool:

couldnt agree more! welcome its always nice to see another girl/woman on here. The sport is for both genders, 1 of my good friends is katie mcguire almost was a womens pro but broke to much stuff at a race in ponca city and was out for to long:-(. in her career she was whoopin ashley foilek, anyways glad to have ya hope you stick around! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Matified said:
welcome to PM,, looking forward to meeting you..

I should get me wife out on the bikes a little more too.
yes you should get your wife out more! I have so much fun and raced my first race on sat. I wish I didnt have to find a job so I could just ride all the time :eek:

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
mxmama said:
yes you should get your wife out more! I have so much fun and raced my first race on sat. I wish I didnt have to find a job so I could just ride all the time :eek:
Yeah you looked like you were having fun,, even in the whoops!! :rolleyes:

I am working on my wife to get out there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts