PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four times in ten days Bikebandit.com has let me down.

First I ordered tires from them on 11/25 and I expected them in 5 business days. On the 6th day no tires and the tracking link said they had arrived. Come to find out that BikeBandit didn't give my address to UPS and they sent them back to PA. I called Bikebandit and tried to get things figured out and let them know that I needed them like a winning lotto ticket for this Sunday, 12/14. They shipped them again. Then the next day I checked the tracking and found that the weight of the package was way off. They only shipped 1/6of the tires. I then called them back and gave them hell. They told me that there was nothing they could do and sorry. So I canceled my order. This morning FedEx called me and needed my correct address for shipping for the 1tire that they still couldn't get correct. WHAT A JOKE!!

My friend ordered tires from them on Monday with 2nd day air. Its now Friday and no tires. Please don't use BikeBandit.com because they can't get orders right and they don't treat their customers well. Sorry for the long rant but this is what this forum is for right?

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Did you make a mistake with filling in your shipping information?

I'm guessing they don't really give your shipping address to UPS. Really the only person to mess it up would be you. Kind of like a paypal shipping label. Unless they are way way old skool? I've never used the site before.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts