PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting a new set-up. But wanted to see how much all of you thought this bike is worth, or how much you would buy it for (if I were to sell the set-up). But any ideas?? Below is the list of parts..

Rolling Chassis:

Red Baron G1 Aluminum Frame/ Swinger

Red Baron G1 Forks w/ Hub, Black rim, Disc Brake

Red Baron Bars

One Industries complete seat

Motor:

Honda Cases

Takegawa 3-spd Close ratio

Takegawa 5 disc clutch

Trail Bikes 108 Crank, cylinder, Race head, HV oil pump

Kiehin PE 24mm Carb w/ Uni Filter

Two Brothers Pipe

Renthal Chain

Pics:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will sell if it's the right price.. so make offers if interested.. It also has Kitaco inner rotor,BBR skidplate, BBR Chain Guide. I'm rebuilding it tomorrow afternoon so it will be fresh.. If interested make offer, if not tell me what you think its worth. Thanks

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually I was getting an idea of how much I could get out of it b/c I would like to get another set-up. So if you have a problem, You don't have to read this thread. Go post whore it up somewhere else.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Not a post whore. Just tired of the repitition being brought to the site lately. What's it worth and Feeler threads are a waste of space.

It's worth $1300 tops.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well buddy thats pretty much all this site is so get used to it, and if you dont like it than dont click on the thread. simple as that.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
You owuld think it is probaly worth around 3k but when you go to try an sell it you wont get aywhere near there. Its a pretty sweet ride anyway good luck selling.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.