PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to have input from someone who has ridden both or has eaither why do you love it or hate it? explain thanks! pics would be nice to so we can see what your talking about.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
ive rode both,, i think they both feel similar, to be honest,,, i loved my bigminis, and my buddys bbr is nice to,, both are to small tho haha,,,, 70, 70, 70 hahah

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Ive only ridden bbrs but it handles real well and is comfortable, but I cant cant compare to bigminis, but either are sweet

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics anyone? dave get over your 70 ahhah come down here and i will show you that a 110 is better!

·
Registered
601 Posts
mutinytattoo said:
yes 110s are samll as hell,, imo,,, the 70 is a lil taller and longer

My bbr 110 is bigger then my boys 70

All depends on set ups

But since big minis is out of bizness I would go with bbr IMO

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
the 70s have wider seats and i think are longer in stock form. i guess the big ol seat is more comfy lol. ive had stock 70s and 110s and if the 70s could keep up with the 110 and not snap subframes left and rightin stock form id be on them instead of the kawis honestly.. but i have never ridden a bigminis 110 or a perimeter, but ive rode a stock framed bbr super pro 110 and i really liked it.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I've ridden a couple of my buddies' BBR bikes and they remind me of an 85 sort of, but for some reason I always feel like I'm on top of the bike and not "in" the bike if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Ive ridden both. The best setup is a long travel A-style swingarm with a racetech long travel shock. The high spring weights needed to run a linkage-less setup ruins shock bushings very quickly. In my opinion you'll be able to setup and get a better ride out of a long travel A-style swingarm. However you don't get that 'big bike' look ;) Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
phatfiddy said:
Ive ridden both. The best setup is a long travel A-style swingarm with a racetech long travel shock. The high spring weights needed to run a linkage-less setup ruins shock bushings very quickly. In my opinion you'll be able to setup and get a better ride out of a long travel A-style swingarm. However you don't get that 'big bike' look ;) Just my 2 cents...
come to milestones tomorow ill show you what i got

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
minimoto42 said:
My bbr 110 is bigger then my boys 70

All depends on set ups

But since big minis is out of bizness I would go with bbr IMO
tru,, i guess setup would depend on the sizes,, my 70 is bigger than my buddys v3 bbr...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts