PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
idk lol we were jsut hanging out taking pics and u here a lound REEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM it was a 2 stroke coming and bam he like hovered and packed so hard and bounced and i fell on the floor laughing but he kept doing it and landing in the middle so hard lol

it was the besttttt!!

he has a buddy with him he wasnt dressed as bad

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it looked like he spray painted cr 480 or watever on the side lol

he was dead serious lol riding the pro track at elsinoree he stalled his bike right bye us it took him no lie 1 hr to start it and when it did start it backfired and smoked sooo bad

he was a trooper

lol

just wanted to sharee

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
hey, hes having fun.

i dressed like that for my first 12yo expert bmx race. we thought it would be cool to ride the first expert race looking like a newb. old ass helmet and ratty jeans. smoked the first moto, took second in the main. oh that was a long time ago

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
At least he was out riding instead of standing on the sidelines taking pics. Not everyone has an unlimited budget for the latest bikes, gear, etc. As long as there's guys like that out there, the sport of motocross ain't going anywhere.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.