PlanetMinis Forums banner

Big up to xtreme-racing_ron

1749 Views 21 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  xr50racer
I got my 2bros pipe and skidplate today and just wanted to say thanks for the incredible deal and super fast shipping.So thanks Ron U rock :D

Rob Abrams

P.S. I'm running tb88kit(cyl only),20mm carb with #85 main w/clip in the middle ,takegawa cam and cdi, running 50/50 ultimate 4/premium pump gas,any idea which direction I wanna go for tuning the carb?
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
I will second that, Ron was extremely helpfull and easy to talk to, I would reccomend him to anyone looking for parts, fast shipping too.
Ron tells it like it is. No B.S.ing around like with other companies. He ships super fast & he is very knowledgable, thats why I purchase my products from him.
nadaposer said:
I got my 2bros pipe and skidplate today and just wanted to say thanks for the incredible deal and super fast shipping.So thanks Ron U rock :D

Rob Abrams

P.S. I'm running tb88kit(cyl only),20mm carb with #85 main w/clip in the middle ,takegawa cam and cdi, running 50/50 ultimate 4/premium pump gas,any idea which direction I wanna go for tuning the carb?

How does it run now? If it were here, I'd start with an 88 main and drop the needle, but I'd also run straight U-4 fuel. I've never been big on half-n-half mixing. With what little fuel these bikes burn, it's not that expensive. And from what I heard on the radio today about pump gas in California and Florida is bumping three bucks a gallon, I'd definitely run straight U-4. It's not that much more expensive than pump there, but it's certainly a better running fuel (most of the time) and will be more consitant for jetting than trying to mix stuff.

~Ron

Xtreme Racing 50s
Whaaaattt!? 8O 3 bucks in Florida?

We haven't even got over $2 yet. :roll: Its like $3 for race gas here.
Thanks I needed somewhere to start thats what kinda info I wanted.Gas here is 2.30 for premium and a 5gal jug of ultimate-4 is 51 bucks!I shoulda stayed in phoenix but I missed being by the ocean.
DirtySouthRacing said:
Whaaaattt!? 8O 3 bucks in Florida?

We haven't even got over $2 yet. :roll: Its like $3 for race gas here.

Really? One of the stations I listen to all day was going off on gas prices today. Today broke the all-time record for high gas prices in Texas, but they kept say "at least it's not as bad as California or Florida where it's cresting $3 per gallon". It's about $1.55 a gallon here now and everyone's panicing. I never pay attention when I fill up my 6 MPG truck because I know I signed up for high fuel costs when I bought this pig. I'm also used to paying $4+ for VP gas, so I guess none of it hits me like it may a lot of others.

~Ron

Xtreme Racing 50s
Its like $1.90 here, but it varries.

Just curious, what kind of truck?
Here in San Diego the lowest I have seen in a while was $2.07 as high as $2.45 or so, I havent seen $1.55 in over a year, ya'll Texans dont start worring.
I've got a Dodge Ram 4x4 with a 360 in it, but all of Dodge's trucks suck gas down like it's free beer. I've had 5 Dodges since 97 and they all are horrible regardless of which engine, 2wd or 4wd, or whatever. This one was getting around 9-10 before the lift and 35's, but it's gone down hill since installing them. I'm seriously considering going back to 31's when these wear out and take the lift off. The thrill is gone anyway and getting some mileage and performance back would be nice.

~Ron

Xtreme Racing 50s
Average in the Bay Area is about 2.10 for 87 give or take.I have seen 2.30 for 87.
In Colorado 85 octane is $1.61 87 octane is $1.75 and 91 octane is $1.89. So our prices are still low. I remember a couple of years ago gas got down to $0.98 a gallon for the cheap stuff. Just to think if the government didn't take $0.40 a gallon for some b/s tax gas would be a lot cheaper.
Gas here is

$1.91 87 octane

$1.96 89 octane

$1.99 93 octane

we don't have 85 in new york
See less See more
The only reason why the gas keeps fucking going up is because all these radio stations and news stations are "predicting." IF they started saying "gas prices should be dropping to around 1.50 a gallon for regular" then gas prices would drop. I will stop driving if i have to :)
Does anyone else have 85, 87, and 91 octanes in there respective states. Alot of people have 87, 89, and 93. I'm thinking it's a colorado thing because high altitude sucks. Everything up here is a 15% hp loss from sea level.
i think we have 92, 89 and 87 in oregon
the 76 station near my house carries 100 octane "race gas" for a small fee of 5.50 cents a gallon 8)
camMCLEAN said:
the 76 station near my house carries 100 octane "race gas" for a small fee of 5.50 cents a gallon 8)

we got 110 here from sunoco for 6.25 8O
G
I have a 55 gallon drum of C-12 in my garage that I can open for free 8O :p 8) .
THREAD HIJACKERS!!!! :D LOL j/k I couldnt resist
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.