PlanetMinis Forums banner
61 - 80 of 109 Posts

· Registered
1,730 Posts
awesome job NIck and everyone else who put this together ..... i love it!!!

Z50King said:

are you allowing people to save it to their computer, Nick?

Yes can we save it?? ... i would like to collect all the issues like a real magazine:D... not thats not real :rolleyes:... i mean like a physical paper magazine... you know what i mean

ALSO!... can users submit suggestions or articles for future issues??? ... i would like to do a write up on the Epic Pit Bike Series :cool:

· Registered
12,579 Posts
Im not sure about the saving a copy. Nick sent me the first draft via email for editing but i did not get it from anywhere on here, so im not sure

If there is a way anyone can open the magazine in Acrobat Reader there is a 'Save A Copy' button, that would work but i dont know how to open it that way

The best way to read and view the magazine is hit the Green Arrow set which makes it go Full Screen. then click an area and it will zoom in to normal font size

thanks for the thankyous

Eric Ketchum

· Registered
956 Posts
fluentdesigns said:
Thank you everyone for taking the time to read/look through the magazine! Since there has been such a huge push for a downloadable version I will be making it available for download next week! Enjoy the weekend and make sure everyone you know has read the mag!

wow thanks nick... i was gonna try and save the file but ill wait for ur downloadable version....

... at first i was looking for a subscription link... but then it just opened up... i thought that was really cool... but id like to save it for now.. so i can look through it when im just bored and want to read stuff... thanks again -Mike

· Registered
1,980 Posts
If this is made tangible i'd buy it, you know how cool it be to have it sitting around the house like hot rod magazine. guest at the house "oh whats that?" me "oh nothing just magazine full of bad ass minibikes!"

61 - 80 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.