PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening of May 29th, 2010 BUMP will be hosting the 3rd Annual Big Dog Harescramble.

Trophies to 3rd in "Big Dog"; "Modified Big Dog" & "Ladies Big Dog" classes.

This weekend we'll also be hosting a CMRC Provincial HS during the day on May 29th & 30th, 2010.

For more info please keep checking: www.bumpmx.com

We currently have 4 tracks & approx. 40 km of marked & unmarked trails.

BUMP IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FROM 9am UNTIL DUSK. CAMPING IS AVAILABLE.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not St. Francis

We're north of HWY 16; West of Hwy 33

We're BUMP - Barry's Ultra Motorsport Park -- located on 640 acres of rolling to very hilly, bush, etc. Tracks range from Pro to very beginner. Bush riding is from beginner to expert.

Bikes (all sizes; incl. minis) & quads welcome!

Hope you make it out here to check out what BUMP has to ride!

· Registered
5,540 Posts
If you go to this you will not be disappointed. We had a blast when they put on the first race. It take one hell of a toll on your body and bike.

· Registered
169 Posts
Went to this event last night and all I can say is holy crap lol 19km in trails barely wide enough to fit your bike, with foot and a half deep ruts in some places. It took a beating on me and my bike but totally worth it. Thanks again Elizabeth, Wendy and Frank for putting on such a fun event. Definitely be back next year!

· Registered
179 Posts
yeah thanks again frank, elizabeth and wendy, had so much fun, cant wait till next year.

now frank, how do we get a series going through alberta? lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.