PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to buy a big bore kit but I'm still deciding on what to buy.

I'm looking at anything from a 75cc kit to no larger than a 88cc kit.

I would love to hear from some people with advice on wich one they like!!!

thanx,

Matt #21 :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
DO NOT get an oil pump "later". with the bbk and race head you will NEED to use the high volume oil pump. they are only 30 bucks......why would you not get it?? and then once the motor is apart and the guy has 30 bucks the week after installation...he then has to go and rip apart the entire top end.............thats a HUGE waste of time and or money. so DO NOT wait to get a HV oil pump. PERIOD

·
Registered
57 Posts
metalmulisharc15 said:
yea def dont wait for the pump

If you buy from WDS you get a free HV Oil Pump with any BBK ;)

It is not something you want to do without, a lot of people think because it is such a small, inexpensive part, that it doesn't matter and that they can wait and do it later. That will only ruin your $300-$400 bore kit over time...which normally isn't something you want to let happen ;)

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Yeah, if you go race head it is a requirment, cause the motor will run very hot. I only said you dont really need it on a stock head motor. But really, it is to cheap of a insurance item and to easy to install not to get it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Jetster220 said:
Yeah, if you go race head it is a requirment, cause the motor will run very hot. I only said you dont really need it on a stock head motor. But really, it is to cheap of a insurance item and to easy to install not to get it.

Exactly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.