PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a swing arm kit for my 50 frame and it did not work with my frame after we were told it would work. We talked to Staggs they said send it back and they would refund our money. We still have not heard from them this was about a month ago. Also to add more frustration to our new mount SGR sends us an A style shock with a Mono style Swing. All we are asking for is our credit or money back and we just can't get SGR/Staggs to call us back. Shipping took foever. POOR BUISNESS. :(

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
you used credit card i hope?

call your card company or wait for the bill and reverse the change. they will try to contact him a few times and if he doesnt they will send him something certified mail, if he doesnt respond or whatever your company will reverse it.

he's a nice guy he just needs to work on some stuff if he plans on being successful

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
i see this is your first post.. well first of all staggs is a great company and has done lots of good on this site as your going to hear from other members and everyone will back him up 100% im sure he will get back to you hes been all over the place due to the x4s just came out and this weekend theres a big race and hes getting ready for that.. sucks thats its taken him a month to get back to you but j's a great guy and will make things right sorry for your frustration. But staggs is a Great company.

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
it doesn't hurt to make a phone call and find out what is going on. We are here and quikly get back to people. Feel free to give me a call about this 760-964-1203 my name is jeremiah I look forward to talking with you and helping take care of what ever situation you may have. I find it hard to believe we sent you the wrong shock with your kit when the kits come with the shocks with them, but mistakes can happen.I think you will find we take caare of all our customers. Public forums are no way to get a issue resolved may you have one.Here is my email as well [email protected] or [email protected]. Thank you.

·
Registered
178 Posts
10 points for Staggs!!!....people really need to be a little more understanding as customers, most of our greatest product vendors are racers so they spend lots of time testing, tuning, and enjoying the sport themselves. I haven't been on here for ever, but long enough to be tired of "first timers" bad mouthing people that work hard to offer acceptable deals and products. Big thanks to the vendors and big F you to winers. just my 2cents

·
Registered
121 Posts
STAGGSgoodwin Racing said:
Public forums are no way to get a issue resolved may you have one.Here is my email as well [email protected] or [email protected]. Thank you.
Thats wrong. Havent you ever seen the news? Where someone is getting f'd over and then the news steps in and makes a public display of the wrong doing? Its usually resolved pretty quick. A public forum is the same basis, maybe if its brought up publicly it will light a fire and get some results. If he has already called you, explained the issue, and you tell him to send it back, he shouldnt have to call you to make you complete whatever transaction is at hand, you should already know, no matter how busy you are.

More understanding as customers? Sounds to me like he just wants what he paid for. I am very understanding as a customer because I know how it is. But just because I am out racing doesnt mean I can tell one of my customers who is waiting on his motor tough luck, Im out. Business does not work like that.

·
Registered
378 Posts
BadNewsSS said:
Thats wrong. Havent you ever seen the news? Where someone is getting f'd over and then the news steps in and makes a public display of the wrong doing? Its usually resolved pretty quick. A public forum is the same basis, maybe if its brought up publicly it will light a fire and get some results. If he has already called you, explained the issue, and you tell him to send it back, he shouldnt have to call you to make you complete whatever transaction is at hand, you should already know, no matter how busy you are.

More understanding as customers? Sounds to me like he just wants what he paid for. I am very understanding as a customer because I know how it is. But just because I am out racing doesnt mean I can tell one of my customers who is waiting on his motor tough luck, Im out. Business does not work like that.
well said

·
Registered
96 Posts
motofox21 said:
10 points for Staggs!!!....people really need to be a little more understanding as customers, most of our greatest product vendors are racers so they spend lots of time testing, tuning, and enjoying the sport themselves. I haven't been on here for ever, but long enough to be tired of "first timers" bad mouthing people that work hard to offer acceptable deals and products. Big thanks to the vendors and big F you to winers. just my 2cents

I am going to chime in. Jeremiah is a very nice guy who is eager to help if you can reach him. He is not the best at returning calls, but is quick to respond with a PM. While Jeremiah and the SGR gang may very well be racers, they also run a business. Part of running a business is providing customer service. It doesnt matter how cool your goods are if you cant address the customer concerns that are sure to arise. As a doctor, how do you think my patients would feel is they tried to reach me for an emergency and I was "off enjoying the sport". Same for plumbczar....he has built a plumbing empire by not only being very well skilled in his trade but by making sure his client's needs are addressed immediately. Plumb is not "bad mouthing" anyone. He has been trying to resolve an issue for some time now, and finally reached the end of the line. Sometimes you have to call the cards to get a problem fixed.

Both Plumb and I just cant figure out how anyone could run a business without providing the customer service end of the deal, it doesnt make sense. SO I would say a big F you to all the buck toothed pimply faced teenagers around here that are just too dumb to understand how business works...no matter what industry.

POsner

·
Registered
96 Posts
BadNewsSS said:

I have been involved in this thing with Plumb since the start. I know for a fact he has made several attempts to resolve this problem and felt he had no recourse but to address it in a public forum.

·
Registered
121 Posts
posner said:
I have been involved in this thing with Plumb since the start. I know for a fact he has made several attempts to resolve this problem and felt he had no recourse but to address it in a public forum.
Thats what I said..... I'm with you here. I said it was a good course of action because it will usually yield results...

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
BadNewsSS said:

Public forum is the wrong place, especially if it's not true. It's his 1st post and it's a negative post.

Sounds like to me you guys are some of the customers I hate the most. You don't get your way be it right or wrong so you run around rubbing someone's name in the dirt. You should always contact the seller first and give them a chance to correct any issue you may be having. This reminds me of those customers that come into the shop and raise h e l l about something that never happened only to get something free. If something went wrong in a transaction w/ staggs then so be it. But, it just looks a bit fishy when someone uses their first post in such a manner. If J says he hasn't talked to you then I believe it. Maybe put up your name, phone number, or an e-mail address so he can get in touch or a pm would work. A new thread isn't the way to do it.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
BadNewsSS said:
Thats what I said..... I'm with you here. I said it was a good course of action because it will usually yield results...

Just b/c it gets results does not make it right. Now, if a vendor had told me he wasn't going to do anything about it or to go screw myself then this would be a good course of action.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Why is it that everytime someone thinks that they have gotten screwed over they feel the need to take it the forums??

Staggs got back to you in less than 30min.!!!!

It sucks that you had some issues, I do not know what frame that you have, nor anything about the whole deal. However, we ALL know that there are tons of variations out there to deal with and there is just no way to know if something fits without trying.

I have personally dealt with Staggs on several occasions and have found both the company and the man to be very good to deal with. If I have ever had a problem then he has taken care of it, even if it was the next morning. Every customer is important to every vendor, but what we have to remember is that we are NOT the ONLY customer, and even though Staggs goes out of his way to please every customer sometimes it may take till the end of the day or next morning, just the way business works.

I think that it is pretty lame of you to choose this as your first post, to slam a respected business!!!

You know you could have sent a PM first, rather than try to bring it out into the open.

Think!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
melloyello said:
Public forum is the wrong place, especially if it's not true. It's his 1st post and it's a negative post.

Sounds like to me you guys are some of the customers I hate the most. You don't get your way be it right or wrong so you run around rubbing someone's name in the dirt. You should always contact the seller first and give them a chance to correct any issue you may be having. This reminds me of those customers that come into the shop and raise h e l l about something that never happened only to get something free. If something went wrong in a transaction w/ staggs then so be it. But, it just looks a bit fishy when someone uses their first post in such a manner. If J says he hasn't talked to you then I believe it. Maybe put up your name, phone number, or an e-mail address so he can get in touch or a pm would work. A new thread isn't the way to do it.

I would argue that we are probably the kind of customers you would like the most, tons of disposable income and several hobbies to go along with it. I know that neither Sean nor I expect anything for free. Ask the multiple vendors I have purchased from...I pay in full and promptly. I dont expect someone to part the red sea for me, but if I purchase something I expect it to be what I ordered, I expect it to arrive in a timely fashion(unless notified in advance of a backorder, etc), and I expect any mistakes to be fixed. Period.

·
Registered
922 Posts
It is always best to give the Seller the chance to correct the problem. If you have called several times and left voicemails, how can you be sure that it was recieved.

I have personally called someone out on here just to find out it was a mutual misunderstanding.

Jeremiah has always been helpful along with other vendors on here.

Just my .3 cents.

·
Registered
19 Posts
though i don't know your story. i can say staggs is a great vendor.i'm new to these little bikes. he didn't know me. my first purchase was a motor from him. since then he's done everything he's promised, and went out of him way to help me out.sometimes its hard to guess fitament over the phone. as for his business practices. his company is growing very quickly, and he's doing his best to keep up. i'm sorry you had a bad experience, but there's know doubt in my mind he'll make it right.people all behave in patterns. from what i've seen he's a straight up guy.

matt

·
Registered
96 Posts
trailpimp33 said:
Why is it that everytime someone thinks that they have gotten screwed over they feel the need to take it the forums??

Staggs got back to you in less than 30min.!!!!

It sucks that you had some issues, I do not know what frame that you have, nor anything about the whole deal. However, we ALL know that there are tons of variations out there to deal with and there is just no way to know if something fits without trying.

I have personally dealt with Staggs on several occasions and have found both the company and the man to be very good to deal with. If I have ever had a problem then he has taken care of it, even if it was the next morning. Every customer is important to every vendor, but what we have to remember is that we are NOT the ONLY customer, and even though Staggs goes out of his way to please every customer sometimes it may take till the end of the day or next morning, just the way business works.

I think that it is pretty lame of you to choose this as your first post, to slam a respected business!!!

You know you could have sent a PM first, rather than try to bring it out into the open.

Think!!

AS far as the getting back to him in 30 minutes, that would have been great if the problem had started 31 minutes prior. Addressing customer service issues at the 11th hour is not the way it should be done. This has been going on for many days. PM jeremiah is the best idea. He is quick to respond. Forget the phone calls.

Posner

·
Registered
160 Posts
Staggs is a great guy and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him. It is a never ending battle trying to keep all of your customers satisfied and every once in a while one may slip through the cracks doesn't make it right but it happens, too bad the only ones that you hear about are the ones that feel wronged and you never hear about the ones you had to bend over backwards for.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.