PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know that everyone here thinks that stavrons are the best, but are they really worth twice the cost of the Sik50s forks? I don't care if the Sik50s are stiffer through thier stroke, but do they hold up to bottoming as good or better than the Stav's?

·
Registered
195 Posts
mxrider said:
Ok, I know that everyone here thinks that stavrons are the best, but are they really worth twice the cost of the Sik50s forks? I don't care if the Sik50s are stiffer through thier stroke, but do they hold up to bottoming as good or better than the Stav's?

Super Serious RACER - STAVRON'S

BACKYARD 2 MILD RACER - SIK50'S

PS: I run the sik50's and i'm very happy with them. They have the stiff springs and never bottom out, so when I build my SERIOUS RACE BIKE and i'll put the NEW STAVRONS and EL JEFE shock on it!!! :D

Sik50's ran the STAVRONS on their VEGAS bike so that should tell you they are quality.

MY PLAY BIKE

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
sik50s are sweet, i thought i was bottoming them out jumping then i took a huge hit and saw i still had another inch of travel! they feel great. stavrons are amazing, you get what you pay for :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.