1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
ive herd the starcross ones suck... Personaly i like the shinkos

·
Registered
787 Posts
Millvilles are good tires, but they are soft and don't last that long. I would agree that starcrosses are the all around best. Pirelli's are pretty good too IMO

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
im sorry i think it was bridestone that sucked...my bad guys

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
ive herd the dunlop's are great...i have a friend that have dunlops on a stocker and it roosts great nice traction

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have Shinko and there is a "good" and "bad" about them, both lie in the outer knobs on the tire :

the "Good" : Great if you ride in alot of grass or *loamy dirt. Tire really grips well in stuff like this..

the "Bad" : As soon as you hit any hard pack or gawd forbid, concrete, all bets are off, it's like riding through corners on friggin marbles.

I'm going to cut them down about 1/2" and see how that feels.

*"Loamy" Noun: a soil consisting of a friable mixture of varying proportions of clay, silt, and sand.

www.m-w.com

·
Registered
189 Posts
i have starcross, done burnouts and everything on them and still are holding up nice, even flat tracked it in my friends garage all nite last weekend, and they still are holding up nice, havent had enough money to get a front yet, my friend has millvilles and his knobes on the sides are gone, from just riding on dirt.

·
Registered
938 Posts
i was missing all my left side outer knobbies after a day at elsinore with some shinkos... didnt like those at all.

i have a bridgestone m402 in the rear now and its decent, better than the shinko.

i have a dunlop 756 in front, it worked very nicely in soft terrian when it was new, but its wearing pretty fast.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.