PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would u guys think the best tires would be for the fiddy right now i got the michealin starcross and they work no other they are awsome but i am asking is there a better tire out there

·
Registered
938 Posts
exactly what kind of terrain are the shinkos designed for? i have one in the rear and have used it in hard pack, sand, and i think mud(not sure), and i have never really been happy with its performance. i would assume its more of an "all terrain" tire, becuase that would explain its performance. i just dont see what all the fuss is about this tire, because in my experience it really isnt very good. and its really hard to take off :x (but getting easier)

·
Registered
989 Posts
I really like this new set of starcross tires I got. I had millvilles but those wore out quickly and there were rows of side knobs missing from my front and rear tire. :roll: . I like how agressive the starcross tire is. When it makes your bike vibrate when rolling slowly, you know you got meat on the ground. :lol:

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Are dunlops as bad as everybody makes them out to be? I ride mostlty on hard packed topsoil....its the layer under the really loose top soil.(the top soil is what the jumps are made of :lol: ) It gets so hard that the ground splits and cracks like a desert. What should I buy for tires eventually?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.