PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a new build and I am having some trouble finding parts or sites that are still in business or manufacturing these days tboltusa is my go to but I’m having trouble finding a fox float mxr (discontinued) or one with similar dimensions. Anyone’s help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
DNM is about the only common brand here in the states, You might be able to find something from Webike but the DNM is a good shock for the money. Check out Tbolt or wholesalecycle etc as they have alot of options and if they dont have it they can typically help you find what you're looking for.

Edit: Just thought about it and I have 3 crf50 DNM shocks on the shelf, all 250lb springs if you are interested. All brand new never been used

·
Registered
6 Posts
DNM is about the only common brand here in the states, You might be able to find something from Webike but the DNM is a good shock for the money. Check out Tbolt or wholesalecycle etc as they have alot of options and if they dont have it they can typically help you find what you're looking for.

Edit: Just thought about it and I have 3 crf50 DNM shocks on the shelf, all 250lb springs if you are interested. All brand new never been used
I just got a 50 I’m going to start building. It has a cheap Ebay rear shock. How much for one of those DNM shocks?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts