PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
My favorite is AHP minis personally I order a lot of parts from mark ever 2 or 3 months. Any questions I have he gladly answers and goes out of his way to try and help me out. Also he's located in pa and so am I so shipping is so fast. A lot of people on here use firepower minis I've heard great things about them but there located in Michigan I believe so shipping would take longer. Those would be a good jumping off point both have great owners that are willing to help and look out for their coustomers. Plus both are active users of this site.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
FIREPOWERMINIS.....shipping is super speedy (via USPS Priority) and service is EXCELLENT!!!! Absolutely none better on the PM......BEST DARN PM VENDOR PERIOD!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Take it from me, i have purchased a little from every vendor but only continue to purchase from vince at tboltusa.com. hes consistanly proven to me why i buy from him, he doesnt sugar coat anything. Everytime i call to oder he will shoot the sh!t with u about pitbiles all u want. Answers emails within minutes and answsrs the phone right away

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Ok T-Bolt has you covered. He knows where to get anything and everything for any bike.Quick service and knows his s#@!. Sometimes when you order, he even throws you some goodies on good faith. He knows what parts last and what dont. If youre not happy with a part he makes good on it asap. Vince is the man and runs the school of rock!!

·
Banned
1 Posts
mike115 said:
Controls for tall bars

Motion Pro throttle, cable, carb cap, clutch perch & lever, cable for $79 shipped

$199 shipped, for the whole integrated BBR kit:

$229 for the Pro Taper version. Same-day shipping on all.

·
Registered
266 Posts
doopsx3 said:
firepowerminis.....shipping is super speedy (via usps priority) and service is excellent!!!! Absolutely none better on the pm......best darn pm vendor period!!!!!!!!

+1......

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
its all about tb great parts, great price, everyone else is great too but tb will always be my favorite for cheap parts

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
redirt78 said:
Are you saying Trail bikes or Tbolt
Haha,, Both are good.

Tbolt, Trailbikes, and Pitster all have large inventories of great parts.

I am sure there are other good sources to get parts too.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts