• two brothers

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

As alot of you know im building up my 70 as we speak. Right now it has a yx 150 and a ported v2 head. The stock pipe isnt cutting it anymmore. lol. So my question is whats the best pipe for this setup. im willing to do a little fabrication here liikke making a new mounting bracket or something. i reallly want either a carbon 4.1, an ultima, or a yoshi pipe. what do you think is the best for the setup?

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
mactech said:
The carbon fmf 4.1 does not exist for crf70

He is going to have to mod any pipe to work.He has a yx in a 70 and nobody makes a pipe for that combo_Or buy a NNC pipe adaptor

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
chasetheface123 said:
Hey guys,

As alot of you know im building up my 70 as we speak. Right now it has a yx 150 and a ported v2 head. The stock pipe isnt cutting it anymmore. lol. So my question is whats the best pipe for this setup. im willing to do a little fabrication here liikke making a new mounting bracket or something. i reallly want either a carbon 4.1, an ultima, or a yoshi pipe. what do you think is the best for the setup?

here is a pic of a klx 4.1 modded to fit a yx in a 70 chassie

·
Registered
212 Posts
Just talk to some of the SSR dealers on this site, and see how much $ they will sell the exhaust for. i'm pretty sure it would be a direct bolt on, and give you the flow your lookin for. (my 2 cents).

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
chasetheface123 said:
Hey guys,

Is it still a 150? Don't you have a BBK kit in there?

What size is your engine and we can help you with your decision or you could just build one.

It's not that hard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts