PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,359 Posts
The above and - TBparts.com, J-Mart, Webike, Daxshop.be, Monkeybiker- Sweden, CMSL.com, Daxdodo.com.... for a few.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello I'm in Canada and we are the Canadian distributor for TB Parts, and we also import from NEVC, Wholesale Cycle, CHP, WPS, Pro Wheel, and some others. We also have some custom parts made for us also.

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks

·
Registered
552 Posts
Phatmx is hands down the best Canadian parts supplier. He is always happy to help you source parts. He builds the sickest minis in Canada and he's been doing it since 2003 or so.

Beware of Honda Mini /hondaministunt out of Brampton Ontario. The guy is just useless. He puts no effort into any of his builds. Sells shotty parts and claims he's the best and # 1 seller in Canada he only carries Chinese bore kits as well as Chinese engines.

Phatmx and minimob racing are Canadian and carry the best quality products out there. Kitaco takegawa tb parts.
Honda mini can't get any of those.

Screw Honda mini stunt!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello I'm in Canada and we are the Canadian distributor for TB Parts, and we also import from NEVC, Wholesale Cycle, CHP, WPS, Pro Wheel, and some others. We also have some custom parts made for us also.

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks
Hello, I am from Quebec City and just emailed you today at [email protected] , but your info email got bounced back.
I just sent you a PM message and will try to call you tomorrow on the phone.

Jerome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.