PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes it has come true. There is a series in Eastern PA. The next race is Saturday April 10th. There will be 3 classes, am and pro in each. Cash! payback in all classes. Race practice starts at 4pm. Sunday races, after this one, will be under the lights! Yes, you now have a place to race your mini every 2 weeks thru October. This track is the best maintained track I've ever been at. They groom it all day long to keep more than one line on the race track. The classes are: 50's am & Pro, TTR90,KLX110 am & Pro, and TTR125 CRF150 am and Pro. These races are starting out at 16 and over, other classes will be added as the interest grows and rider turn out increases. You can check out the track and get info by www.sleepyhollowmotocross.com Hope to see you Tri-State guys there on the 10th.

Regards,

Jim

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Sweet deal Jim. Glad to see the East Coast is actually getting some activity :lol:

You might want to edit your post and change the link. Its got a Period (.) at the end of the link, making the site not work.

Or people can copy paste the url without the period.

·
Registered
280 Posts
jim,

your prc link on the sleepy hollow sit isn't working, so you can't get info on adult fiddy racing there. you might want to contact them to fix that. all other links are working, just not yours.

peace :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nick, It is a full series. Next Saturday April 10th, they are starting at 9:30am at both tracks. When they are done, practice will start for the minis. Sign up for this is 12 to 4. There will be $100 to win in all pro classes. Cash payback for AMs. The Sunday races will be under the lights!!! Is that cool or what! On October 3rd the Big guys will be able to race their little bikes on the big track! If people are having trouble linking to the sight type in District Six Motocross and you'll be able to get to Sleepy Hollow!

Regards,

Jim

·
Registered
280 Posts
jim,

i can get to sleepy hollow site, but there is no info about fiddy races.

the home page for sleepy hollow has your prc link with a sentence about adult fiddy races, " click on link above" , but your prc link doesn't activate. you need to contact whoever runs sleepy hollow link to notify them. :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you need to get more info on the races there is a pop up on our web sight. We already contacted them about not linking up to our sight. It seems like we should have a big turn out. Alot of guys are coming from Maryland who race only stock 50's. If this happens, we will add a pure stock class.. If to many show up we will run the motos like super cross. Yes, ther will be lights after Saturdays race. All races will start after the big track is finished, that way you can race your big bike during the day and race your mini under the lights!! For more info: contact Brian at our e-mail address on our web sight. Hope to see you all there!

Jim

·
Registered
8 Posts
yzf_nick56 said:
do any classes besides the pro class pay back $$$$ ? i'm a B class rider and have a district 6 B class card so does that mean i cant run the pro class and mabye get some money?? i'm faster on my fiddy than my big bikes and thought runnin the pro class might be fun. thanks

All classes will pay out. You can run whichever class you'd like!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.