1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Boy I'll tell yah,

If i had a dollar for everytime someone asked that question....... :roll: I have Strato's SR6 forks and they work awsome. they "havent leaked or tweaked" on me I weigh 200lbs and I know how to ride my bike!! and its built to last. I have seen the Bombshells blow there seals ive seen the Red Barron forks leak the first Race the guy raced the bike after they were first installed. Those Marzzochis look decent, havent seen them preform yet??? The new and old BBR forks Leak BIG TIME :( I would have to say go with what you can afford and make the best of it.... :wink:

I got a one time deal from STAVRON MOTORSPORTS he took REAL good care of me!!! But now he is getting out of the Mini Bizz :?

Oh well Later...........OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
so the red baron forks are a nono?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
1 - Stratos SR6s

2 - Marzzochis

3 - Sik50s/Bombshells/Red Barron

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
My Shivers should me coming in anyday now, ill let you know how i like them (i know they will be sweet).

From what Josh Lahaye telling me the shivers are a better made fork. I cant prove that as a fact but that is just what he was telling me.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
ya but see i dont have the 2000 dollars to be spending on forks...so i will go with some bombshells or redbarons cuase they are cheaper and its not like im racing to try to go pro just a fun thing for me

G

·
Every person has a best fork. Doesn't mean they are the best built. Just get what fits you budget and needs and thats the BEST fork for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i got the sp-5's and i race with them at atco nj and that mofo is no 50 track. straight up motocross track. but i race it don't think i'm jumpin a 90ft triple with a 50. that be some cool shit though...right???

·
Registered
127 Posts
the only reason i like the bombshells better is cause if i dont like the 6s on my ramp i can get them made into 4s.!! but if you couldn't do that i would get the Marzzochis

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have seen bombshells blows seals and get stuck....most have switched to Shivers....i run good with my bbr sp5s with an 1 inch spacer xr70 seals and 30 weight oil....very nice setup for the cash..i might go ith shivers one day...?

·
Registered
127 Posts
five0addict said:
its messy, and your forks need to get rebuilt every 12 or so hours of riding.

and gudac,you ever jumped with 6" of travel?

no, that is the only reason i said bombshells. cause if i dont like it i can switch them to 4s. plus i called sano and they said that they are making these rubber things that it takes 5 minutes to put in and i will turn them into 6s in 5 minutes and for freestyle you can take them out and turn them into 4s. that is the olny reason I HAVE TO go with bombshells. becuase i can hit my ramp with 4s and race with 6s. if Marzzochis would go to 4s i would get them. cause bombshells arn't my favorite at all. i really think they kinda suck. i just dont have the money to not like Marzzochis when i hit my ramp. so it kinda sucks that it will turn out better to get bombshells. :cry:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.