PlanetMinis Forums banner

best exhaust for tb88rh for bottom end to mid

573 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  crf50 2008 
#1 ·
after a exhaust for my tb88 racehead crf50 had a pro circuit t4 on but the track we ride on is a backyard track really small. found my stock exhaust had way more bottom end. the pro circuit was good but took to long to wind up im pretty sure it was the header width being too big. so im after a exhaust that would be good for bottom end to mid range power.

was looking at the fast 50s pipe or the fiveo podium one unless anyone has any other ideas much appreciated

#3 ·
crf50 2008 said:
after a exhaust for my tb88 racehead crf50 had a pro circuit t4 on but the track we ride on is a backyard track really small. found my stock exhaust had way more bottom end. the pro circuit was good but took to long to wind up im pretty sure it was the header width being too big. so im after a exhaust that would be good for bottom end to mid range power.

was looking at the fast 50s pipe or the fiveo podium one unless anyone has any other ideas much appreciated

I have a Leo Vince X3 full exhaust. I like it a lot but I am wanting a Pro Circuit exhaust. Mainly because all of my buddies have one and it makes it easy for all of us to get the same "look" we are going for.

I would be interested in trading you for your Pro Circuit if interested. PM me if so!?

#5 ·
ok tossing up between bbr d2, and the fast50s pipes which one would have the best bottom end , mid range anyone tested these back to back?

ok should of mentioned too im in australia so its abit hard to trade with anyone for my pro circuit but im pretty sure a few guys here in oz would snap it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.