PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I am only 20 now and have bought whatever I have by myself and I appreciate what I have since I worked hard for it. Yeah my parents helped me as much as they could since they had it even worse then I did. They loaned me some money for somethings but I would pay them back as soon as possible. I worked after school and weekends when I was 12 cutting grass, cleaning horse stalls, bale hay, farm and yard work and even odd jobs like hauling scrap. I loved doing that kind of work and was able to save alot and still buy some of the stuff I want. My mom told me one time that I was just busting my butt too much and to do something you want to do or even buy something you have been wanting and enjoy it while you can.

We are not even having christmas or even decorated since june 7th we had a tornado damage our place and my dad got laid off and brother too at the start of winter. Also my brother is 30 and I am 20 so we have not had christmas for a while since we are older. Usually we just buy some dvds for each other since we can all sit down as a family and enjoy and relax without spending too much.

I think my christmas present for myself is the used built motor that I waited along time to buy for my crf 70 project.

Not trying to start anything but just saying to appreciate what you have cause you may never know what can happen. We lost alot of stuff in tornado but at least we have our house and lives and pets. Imagine the people that lose there enitre house. They lose everything they worked hard for. Also enjoy what you have even if its not what you really like and work for it. In the end you will care for it better and can be proud when you tell people you paid for it and its paid off.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I'm asking santa for a Shoei full face road race helmet. But if I want the right one I ave to buy it my self;) then hand it over to the boss to wrap up and surprise me:roll:

·
Registered
668 Posts
yea i already got my present early.... klx frame with takegawa clutch, 6 disc kit, 143 v2 motor and a new crf450r...tthe 09 fuel injected...so badass and smooth

·
Registered
559 Posts
klx pitrider said:
yea i already got my present early.... klx frame with takegawa clutch, 6 disc kit, 143 v2 motor and a new crf450r...tthe 09 fuel injected...so badass and smooth

dang thats quite a christmas lol i just asked for a $25 tall seat off ebay

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
pfft. all i do is ask for money......

i usually get a bunch of crap that i dont want or like.....end up giving it all away to people. If it aint money or tools just dont get me shiit.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Im not askin for anything. Though if I happen to recieve money, I'll be spending it on a fresh set of gear, rebuilding my engine, some painting and PC touch ups, and an nice set of plastics and graphics.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts