PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just bought a reeg frame (crf50s.com) with elka shock and extended swingarm (9 inches of travel in the back). I'm also purchasing Stavron forks which have 6 inches of travel. What bars do you think will work best with this setup? :?:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I recomend either Tag miniplays, or Renthals mini high bend. I think thats what they're called. They're on the sik50s bike, they felt really comfortable. They have a little different look, but the bend and everything is about the same as the tags, and I've seen pics of tags, snapped.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
i've got an applied red clamp...fast 50s throttle...tag gunmetal t2 bars and everything else u need for a bar kit...(throttle cable..grips...etc) i'll take 140 for it all

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Factory 909 also makes very good bars.They are the playbike bend or something close to that name. They are almost like the tag miniplay bend and they hella comfortable and hella strong. They are a 7/8" bar but are thinker than normal 7/8" Renthal ot Tags, kinda like double walled

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
my bad...i didnt see the stavron part

·
Registered
938 Posts
i had a set of tags on my bombshells, they were comfortable bars and i liked them alot, up untill i snapped them on a minor crash. now i have some 909 bars, they are very similar in bend(if not exactly the same) as the tags, but like mxracer said, they are supposed to be stronger than the tags. also with the tag's/909's, you will probably want to cut about 1/2" off each end because they are just a little to wide. but after you cut them they feel perfect.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
five0addict ... I'm about 5'4, and I'd have to say i would be going with mx style over bmx. there arent any local jumps or places to ride, so i mostly ride it on normal mx tracks. thanks for the help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.