PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best and cheapest inner rotor kit? Does it really make your engine rev up like a sport bike? Is there any maintainance to it? Is it worth it on a stock engine that I will upgrade later?

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
just talk to josh at lahaye racing or contact RC motorsports...

they can take your stocker and make it alot lighter...for alot less than 300 bucks as that is what the kitaco inner rotor kit sells for.

if you really want to go with an inner rotor kit call sik50's. they carry them and have a good price on them.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Yellowtoes85 said:
What is the best and cheapest inner rotor kit? Does it really make your engine rev up like a sport bike? Is there any maintainance to it? Is it worth it on a stock engine that I will upgrade later?

1) Kitaco Inner Rotor kit.

2) It makes your bike rev up MUCH quicker. Like a 2 stroke or a super bike.

3) Theres not any matience to it, but installation can sometimes be a hassle

4) I've never ran one on a stock bike, but I'd imagine it'd help it tons.

·
Registered
269 Posts
If your looking to buy that Kitaco inner rotor we have them in stock for! This is one way to get your power plant to scream right off the line.

Super fast throttle responce and great for getting off those jumps that are to close to get that heavy fly wheel turning!

Later Atom RoTTeN

·
Registered
269 Posts
If your looking to buy that Kitaco inner rotor we have them in stock for! This is one way to get your power plant to scream right off the line.

Super fast throttle responce and great for getting off those jumps that are to close to get that heavy fly wheel turning!

Later Atom RoTTeN

·
Registered
2,902 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Should I get it for a stock engine? I think it would be cool to have with a stock 50 and I feel as if I would ditch pretty much alot of the wires on the bike.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
basic skills required to install it.....knowing how to adjust timing might help out slightly. pretty easy install.

as far as problems...yes...you will find that it is harder for the bike to stayr unning at low rpms's. because of the less rotational mass it wants to stop spinning sooner than if it was a stock flywheel or even a slightly cut flywheel. its a great upgrade but for the money i would FOR SURE go to josh at lahaye and spend 60 + 55 bucks for the super coil instead of 300 + 55 for the super coil and inner rotor kit

115 or 355 take your choice. yes the inner rotor kit is lighter than a cut flywheel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.