PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i decided to switch to another frame i got with the sp5's i bought cause the other one i had the seat mount in the back broke off and it was a bright yellow but now that i have it rolling the front end looks raked out or is it just because the motor insent in yet tell me what you think and it is a stock frame

Attachments

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
fiddy4ever said:
nothing compared to yours though vince haha
lmao no one has a choppered frame in one piece like mine, I could set records with this frame, I beat it and beat it and it just takes it....

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
thats an old pic too its worse now, since then I broke those pegs and skidplate, I just broke the +2.5 swinger b4 this pic, this shot was when I got the stock swinger back on, then I swapped back to the BMX bars. I also have broke the cases on this and snapped the top engine mount on the frame but welded that... oh yeah broke of the front seat mounts too lol I DO NOT GO EASY ON MY 50! Oddly I never broke my brake lever tho... I will now for saying that hahhaha

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
PitRacerVince said:
thats an old pic too its worse now, since then I broke those pegs and skidplate, I just broke the +2.5 swinger b4 this pic, this shot was when I got the stock swinger back on, then I swapped back to the BMX bars. I also have broke the cases on this and snapped the top engine mount on the frame but welded that... oh yeah broke of the front seat mounts too lol I DO NOT GO EASY ON MY 50! Oddly I never broke my brake lever tho... I will now for saying that hahhaha

hahah shes a keeper for sure

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
:hijacked:eek:k now that its official... lol

but yes these r all keepers, they r lil tanks on 10" rims. If only they had tracks!.....

but FYI choppering is a very big warning to u, the more chopper/rake u have they bigger the chance ur frame snaps destroying itself, the motor and U all in one impact too many. be careful guys, choppered frames r very dangerous, yes I ride mine still but NO MORE JUMPING:( I need to save up for a cradle frame and new swinger, unless someone wants to give me one..... anyone?

fine then b like that! lol

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Doesnt look terrible..those SP5's are kind of long, so that could be adding to the "raked look" a little. Like bmxican said, just keep an eye on it and you'll be fine..

·
Registered
22 Posts
i think we should start a thread with pic's of everyones bent frames.lolhere's mine that i tweaked this past sunday.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1slw5.0 said:
i think we should start a thread with pic's of everyones bent frames.lolhere's mine that i tweaked this past sunday.
hah good idea ill start it in a new thread so it will get more attention so look out for it

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
1slw5.0 said:

hahaha

you and vince should go cruisin' together!!!

impressive, son

:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts