PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, there's been enough bench racing as of late to fill this forum's quota of tall tale telling for decades.

It's time for the talk to stop, the wrenches to ply their craft, and riders to choose a gate.

It's time to race some benches!

I propose we get Dave @ TWMX to allow us to actually race modified, hopped up, benches as part of MoM 2. Some simple rules, defining the primary continuous seating surface and back rest, and we can let ego's and imaginations take it from there.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Kurlon said:
Ok, there's been enough bench racing as of late to fill this forum's quota of tall tale telling for decades.

It's time for the talk to stop, the wrenches to ply their craft, and riders to choose a gate.

It's time to race some benches!

I propose we get Dave @ TWMX to allow us to actually race modified, hopped up, benches as part of MoM 2. Some simple rules, defining the primary continuous seating surface and back rest, and we can let ego's and imaginations take it from there.

LOL!!!! You guys crack me up, this site is such a great place for some good humored laughs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.