PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PAYPAL Prices Below...

90cc 10" mini-bikes complete @ $499. UPS ship $149 ...New pictures by tonight.

KLX Linkage frame kits (mid-size frame, sub-frame, dnm shock & linkage swing-arm) @ $249. UPS ship $49 ...Pictures on website.

Front-end kits (ZL 37mm fork, triples and complete front wheel) @ $249. UPS ship $49 ...Pictures on website.

TTR linkage frame kit (mid-size frame, sub-frame, dnm shock & linkage swing-arm) with all TTR plastic, tank & seat @ $299. UPS ship $49 ...Pictures on website.

Email John at [email protected] ....and he will respond to you in 4 business hours.

bob

·
Registered
39 Posts
how bad will a crf 50 with plus2 swinger ang fox float be raked with these and can i pick up a front end set at your shop for that price if theyll work?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
3-UP said:
I couldn't find anything on your website just one bike pic?

mtb155 said:
pics pleeeease????

The website is under reconstruction at the moment. However, the are pics of the front ends and such on Medina's facebook page here :

Login | Facebook

·
Registered
9 Posts
can any one tell me anything thing about medina bikes. i was going to buy a gen 4 ttr, however i cant even find pics or price. i do not want to spend 2600 on a pitster, are they stupid? I CAN BUY A MEDINA FOR 1600. the proplem i am having is i know nothing about medina. the only thing i know obout pitster is they are over priced. i want a cheap bike ( under 2k) i am really thinking about going with the medina since it is 1k cheaper. come on people who would spend that kind of money on a bike since the engine alone is 200 cheaper. please inform me on why i should go with pitster vs medina. i want the best bang for my buck however i am thinking about going with the pitster pro lxr roller and the medina 155 z crate ingine witch is the same engine pitster goes with except 200 dollars cheaper. that would save me alot of money. is pitster pro that over priced on the same stuff ssr, sgr, orian, medina, goes with or are they that much better. i have a friend with a pitster pro lxr who is having problems with his 155x crate ingine installed from the factory of pitster and another with a ssr 155 crate that is having no problems. if all the bike companys are buying the same stuff why would pitster rape us on price. pitster sell your bikes for under 2k or else i well go with someone else that has the same stuff for almost half the price.:-?

·
Registered
9 Posts
talked to jown for the second time, talk about service. for a small buisness they sure do have there stuff together. i can not wait to do buisness with them. john hats off to you. you are the reson why ohio rules. go bucks brian.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts