PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used BBR U-Flow Air Filter Kit for a Klx110, I purchased the kit from fasterminis for $125. The air filter is in new condition, as the kit has only a few rides on it, Minor scuff marks on the plastic U-bend where the kx60 fender i had on my klx110, rubbed on it. My reason for selling is that I bought an oil cooler kit and it takes up alot of room and doesnt allo the use of the bbr intake kit. Asking $100 shipped...

Also have a Kitaco 4 speed quick shift drum, brand new in the box for a klx 110, $60 shipped.

I have a used Tag Handle bars klx110 bend $50 shipped

and Pro Tapers Xr50 bend $50 Shipped.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Interested in the BBR u flow but I can get one from powersports store new for $100 shipped. So I will give ya $80 shipped.

Does it come with everything including the shroud bracket and different carb boots.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
USERNAME said:
Interested in the BBR u flow but I can get one from powersports store new for $100 shipped. So I will give ya $80 shipped.

Does it come with everything including the shroud bracket and different carb boots.

Do you get some kind of discount because they have them listed for 116.00 on ebay and 129.00 on their site?+ shipping

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.