PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this bbr tall seat in good condition other then a small mark where it rubbed through on the right side.I don't know what happened to it as there aren't many hours on it at all.I didn't even notice it untill I took the seat off.The bbr seat is to soft for me thats the reason for selling.$55.00 shipped [email protected] FOR PAYPAL This is not best offer it is $55.00 shipped!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mxsx284 said:
45 shipped and ill take it,u told me 60 in a PM but its only 55$ hear...thanks haha

I told you $60.00 because you lowballed me $40.00 in your pm.Read the add it is not best offer it says $55.00 shipped.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
hey me again kyle lowrey, Dukes boy, just text me today looking for a bbr tallseat PM me for his number he will probably pick it up off you and no pissin' around with shipping:D

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kyle lowry said:
we,will get in touch with you friday.my son wants it thank you.

It's yours!Just give me a call any time, I'm daddy daycare for a few more weeks.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mxsx284 said:
i didnt meant o lowball you that much,its just all i had figured id throw it out there

I didn't lose out a dime on the deal so it doesn't matter.Sold it for $45.00 and he picked it up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts