PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of this frame? I just saw it on BBR's site last week. I think its pretty nice. I like that Elka shock. Does anybody know if Elka will be making rear shocks that will fit the normal CRF/XR50 frame and swingarm setup without the shock straight up and down? More info about the frame available here if anybodies interested - http://www.bbrmotorsports.com/Products/Products.htm?350-BBR-5003.htm

·
Registered
684 Posts
It looks sick, but I hate how it feels. I like the conventional swingarm better such as a sik50/sano swingarm.

BTW, thats not new at all. It's been out for a while.

Wow, I think I just said something, that Bryce will agree with me.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts

stick with the stock frame until it bends or breaks then move onto a Sano frame or fast 50 frame of five O frame and put a swing arm on it. I think the stock style frame rides better that the super pro frame. I just dont like the swing arm set up. That swing arm style works good on big bike but not a 50. Thats my opinion. Ive rode both style frames.

Attachments

·
Registered
684 Posts
why does everyone say "sano frame" "5-0 frame, "

Its all the same shit, just say Billetware.

thats who makes it

sano doesnt

sik50s doesnt

5-0 doesnt

fast50s does

billetware does.

the only cromolly frames that are out now are the billetware, and the fast50s. friends don't let friends by fast50s.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.