PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doesnt seem as if the BBR seat want to fit as well as the stock seat. It felt like I had to stretch the plastic on the front cowlings for the mounts to like up. I can kinda see a stress mark in part of the mounting tab on the front section where that plastic retaining clip thing goes. Any ideas on to make things fit better?

·
Registered
538 Posts
When I had mine, the only problem was the very back two bolts that go into the subframe, the holes on the plastic were too close together so you had to kinda force the bolts in.

G

·
I had some problems with my BBR as well. Had to take a dremel and make the holes deeper and nothing seemed to line up. For some reason, when I was bolting the seat on, I decided to sit on the seat to see how it fit from the top. When I did, I heard a slight snap and the seat seated the way it was supposed to and then everything lined up correctly without any stretchig or choving and I was able to finish bolting the puppy on. Haven't had any problems with it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
hmm :lol: is it soft? cuz i got my 50 yesterday and my ass is so sore from riding the stock ... :twisted: i ordered all my stuff 3 day but i doubt itll be here tuesday, because of the awesome sweet weekend :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.